Italy & Paris Holiday
Young & Fun
HighlightItaly – Paris - Cream or Europe, offering best of history, European culture, lakes , Fashion ….and much more. A traveler’s delight to enjoy the best of Europe with Travel Masterz – the Europe experts. Includes cities like Rome, Venice, Florence and Paris. A tailor-made package designed for Indian traveler. Call Our Europe Experts to Customize your Private Holiday!
Package Inclusions –
- 2 Night’s in Rome 3 star centrally located hotels on double sharing
- 2 Night’s in Florence 3 star centrally located hotels on double sharing
- 2 Night’s in Venice Hotel 3 star centrally located hotels on Main Venice Island on double sharing
- Daily Breakfast at the hotels
- 2 Night’s in Paris 3 star centrally located hotels on double sharing
- Venice – Paris Flight Ticket
- Rome-Colosseum & Ancient Rome , Roman Forum, Paletine Hill Tour with hotel pick up + Live Guide + Entrance Tickets.
- Florence: Pisa tour through Tuscan Countryside. + Live Guide + Skip the line entrance tickets Included
- Venice: Walking Tour of Venice – Phoenix, Riolto Bridge, Scala Del Bovolo on SIC
- Venice: Gondola Ride in Venice
- Venice: Excursion to the Islands of Venice Lagoon (Murano – Glass Factory, Burano – Island of Fishermen and Colourful houses & Lace making, Torcello - the ancient Venice with its traditions and its mysteries traditions and its mysteries
- Paris Highlights Guided Tour Tour - Include Guided Visit To Montmatre, Eiffel Tower 2nd Level on Entrance
- Tickets Seine River Cruise, With Pickup And Drop From The Hotel
- Paris- Montparnasse Tower ticket 56th Floor Observation Deck
- TRAIN TICKETS 2nd class from Rome to Florence to Venice
- Private car airport - hotel transfer at Rome Airport to Hotel
- Private car P Le Roma to Venice Airport
- Private Car Transfers – Paris Airport – Hotel - Airport
- One Prepaid SIM with Talk time 100 minutes local + 100 minute India Calling, before departure ( One Per couple)
Price Excludes –
- NEW TOURISTIC TAX PAYABLE DIRECTLY TO HOTELS IN ITALY
- International Airfare-
- Schengen visa Fee and Necessary Travel Insurance Rs 7000 per person (Approx)
- Any item not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any expense of personal nature, beverages, telephone calls etc.
- Early Check In or Late Check out.
- Mini Bar consumption / Room Service / Laundry / Telephone calls.
- Tours or Services not specified in the itinerary.
- Meals NOT mentioned above.
- Christmas – New Year Period Surcharges
- Passport and PAN Copy mandatory
- Prices may change without prior notice. If an incorrect price has been listed, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel or limit any order placed at the incorrect price
Day 1: Rome- Arrival
Arrive into the Eternal City Rome, private car transfer to your hotel in Rome Check-in at hotel. Rome, Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Ancient ruins such as the Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire. Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, has St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes. Discover on your own - the Eternal City, on your own at leisure, the Fountain of the Nayads, admire the Roman Forum, the Coliseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus. Castel Sant'Angelo, St. Peter's, Porta Flaminia, Via Veneto, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain. Return to your hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2: Rome- Colosseum & Ancient Rome
Tour with hotel pick up + Live Guide + Skip the line entrance tickets Included Breakfast in the Hotel, Relaxed morning. Later in the afternoon - Hotel Pick up for - Coliseum & Ancient Rome Guided Tour [Includes entrance into Coliseum - start at the Colosseum, bypassing the long lines with all-inclusive tickets that bring you straight into the ancient world’s greatest sports arena. Your guide will give you the harrowing tails of gladiators and martyrs that have made the Colosseum famous and also explain their political and social importance to ancient Romans. Next you’ll stroll over to the Roman Forum to learn how it functioned as the beating heart of Rome’s all-encompassing empire. During tour you hear the stories of war, politics, economics, and religion that shaped the ancient city. After to tour walk from Piazza Venetia to Via Del Corso- a bustling street of Rome, Enroute visit Travei Fountain, and then walk further to Spagna Metro station to take a train back to hotel . Overnight in Rome
Day 3: Rome- Florence
After breakfast in the Hotel You take a train and precede to Florence . Arrive Florence – Walk to hotel - (300 meters) Check-in at hotel, Florence, capital of Italy’s Tuscany region, is home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. One of its most iconic sights is the Duomo, a cathedral with a terracotta-tiled dome engineered by Brunelleschi and a bell tower by Giotto. The Galleria dell'Accademia displays Michelangelo’s “David” sculpture.. Included Enjoy a beautiful sunset by Arno River, Complementry Hard Rock Café Meal Vouchers Included - Complementary ** Overnight in Florence
Day 4: Florence - Pisa Tour
After breakfast in the Hotel - Enjoy interesting shopping in the morning Flea market of Florence Later at 2 PM – walk to the Tour start point – and enjoy - A splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough outdoor guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments (exterior). You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral, a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture
Day 5: Florence- Venice- walking Tour with Gondola Ride
Breakfast in the Hotel, in the morning departure to Venezia By Train , the Queen of the Adriatic Sea. For a thousand years the city was one of the most enduring mercantile sea powers on the face of the earth. Check-in at hotel. Enjoy floating along the canals of Venice. Be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the city and its magnificent palaces and churches facing the Grand Canal. Walking tour of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, passing through la Fenice Theatre, Scala del Bovolo, Ponte di Rialto. The visit does not include an explanation of the St. Marks square. At the end of the visit on foot, embarking on gondola and 35 minute ride along the Grand Canal and minor channels. Overnight in Venice
Day 6: Venice- Island Tour
Today after breakfast, proceed to Alilaguna's Pier at St. Mark’s waterfront. Embark on a motorboat and visit the Island Murano, where one can watch the antique art of making glass. Then one proceeds to the characteristic Island of Burano, with its strong colors and light contrast, fisher island and renowned for the lace making. Last Island Torcello with its old Cathedral and its atmosphere of remote Venetian past Return to St Mark's Square. Overnight in Venice
Day 7: Venice – Paris
Breakfast – Check out and walk to Pizalle Roma to take private car transfer to Airport – Flight back home. Arrive Paris - Meet with your English speaking car driver, proceed to hotel. Your room decorated with Dim lights, Rose petals, Champagne. Evening free to take a walk, visit Galleried Lafayette, Champ Elysees and nearby area. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8: Paris--Montmartre, Eiffel Tower 2nd level , Cruise
pickup and drop After breakfast relaxed morning - get ready to explore Paris main highlights with a live Guide. 1 PM : Hotel pick up for - Paris Highlights - Includes Montmartre, Eiffel Tower, Cruise, pickup and drop from the Hotel] Small group excursion in a spacious and comfortable minivan for more conviviality (maximum of 8 participants) escorted by a driver-guide interpreter. Departure and return from/to your residence in Paris Montmartre + Eiffel Tower + Seine River Cruise: 3 highlights of Paris Stroll on your own through the narrow streets of Montmartre to discover the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris as well as the artists and portrait painters of Place du Tertre.Next, our driver-guide will take you to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with its unique and marvelous panorama. Your excursion ends with a one hour Seine river cruise to admire the monuments and majestic bridges. Overnight at Paris Hotel
Day 9: Departure
Breakfast – Check out and private car transfer to Airport – Flight back home