Italy & Switzerland Holiday
Young & Fun
Rome - Florence - Venice - Luzern
HighlightEurope's Jewels - Switzerland and Italy, are paradise for Holiday makers and Honeymooners - offering amazing view of the Alps, beautiful lakes all around, beauty of nature is combined with old traditions, unique Swiss Inventions and unforgettable activities. Italy offering best of history, European culture, lakes , Fashion ….and much more. Includes cities like Rome, Venice, Florence and Lucerne!! This combination works wonders with a tailor-made package designed for Indian Holiday traveler and Honeymooners. For Best Deal with Discounted Airfares, Call Now !!!
Package Inclusions –
- 2 Night’s in Rome 3 star centrally located hotels on double sharing
- 1 Night’s in Florence 3 star centrally located hotels on double sharing
- 2 Night’s in Venice Hotel 3 star centrally located hotels on Main Venice Island on double sharing
- 2 Night’s in Lucerne Hotel 3 star centrally located hotel on double sharing
- Daily Breakfast at the hotels
- Rome-Colosseum & Ancient Rome , Roman Forum, Paletine Hill Tour with hotel pick up + Live Guide + Entrance Tickets.
- Florence: Pisa tour through Tuscan Countryside. + Live Guide + Skip the line entrance tickets Included
- Venice: Walking Tour of Venice – Phoenix, Riolto Bridge, Scala Del Bovolo on SIC
- Venice: Gondola Ride in Venice
- Venice: Excursion to the Islands of Venice Lagoon (Murano – Glass Factory, Burano – Island of Fishermen and Colourful houses & Lace making, Torcello - the ancient Venice with its traditions and its mysteries traditions and its mysteries
- Lucerne - Full Day Excursion to Mt Titlis
- TRAIN TICKETS 2nd class from Rome to Florence to Venice to Lucerne to Zurich Airport
- Private car airport - hotel transfer at Rome Airport to Hotel
- One Prepaid SIM with Talk time 100 minutes local + 100 minute India Calling, before departure (One Per couple)
Price Excludes –
- visa Fee
- Necessary Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any expense of personal nature, beverages, telephone calls etc.
- Early Check In or Late Check out.
- Mini Bar consumption / Room Service / Laundry / Telephone calls.
- Tours or Services not specified in the itinerary.
- Meals NOT mentioned above.
- City Taxes – if applicable – payable at the hotel – EUR 3 – 5 Per person per day
- Christmas – New Year Period Surcharges
- Passport and PAN Copy mandatory
- Prices may change without prior notice. If an incorrect price has been listed, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel or limit any order placed at the incorrect price
Day 1: Rome – Arrival
Arrive into the Eternal City Rome, on arrival at Rome airport a private Mercedes car transfer will take you to your hotel in Rome Check-in at hotel. Rome, Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Ancient ruins such as the Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire. Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, has St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house master pieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes.
Discover on your own - the Eternal City, on your own atleisure, the Fountain of the Nayads, admire the Roman Forum, the Coliseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus. Castel Sant'Angelo, St. Peter's,Porta Flaminia, Via Veneto, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain. Return to your hotel. Overnight in Rome. Return to your hotel. Overnight in Rome
Day 2: Rome - Colosseum & Ancient Rome, Roman Forum Tour with hotel pick up
Breakfast at hotel. This is followed by Afternoon -Colosseum & Ancient Rome. The tour starts with a panoramic view of the Colosseum from Colle Oppio before skipping the queue to enter the most symbolic of Rome's landmarks. An expert local guide will bring the bloody past of the amphitheatre to life as you listen to tales of gladiators, mock sea-battles and executions. You when then stop at the Arch of Constantine before entering the complex of the Palatine Hill - the most famous of Rome's hills. The last stop of the tour is a walk along the "Via Sacra" inside the Roman Forumand the tour ends at the Temple, which houses the altar where Julius Caesar wascremated. Overnight in Rome
Day 3: Rome Florence - PISA Tour
After breakfast in the Hotel You take a train and precedeto Florence . Arrive Florence – Walk to hotel - (300 meters) Check-in at hotel,Florence, capital of Italy’s Tuscany region, is home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. Later enjoy - A splendid PISA excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough outdoor guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments (exterior). You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral, a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture , the celebrated Leaning Tower and the round - shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades.(eaning Tower: Entrance Not Included) allowed. Overnight in Florence
Day 4: Florence - Venice
After breakfast in the Hotel – day free to enjoy shopping at the San Lorenzo Flea market for some local leather and souvenirs. Later check out and take a train to Venice Arrive Venice – Hotel very near the station. Check in and relax. Venezia, the Queen of the Adriatic Sea. For a thousand years the city was one of the most enduring mercantile sea powers on the face of the earth. Check-in at hotel. Enjoy floating along the canals of Venice. Be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the city and its magnificent palaces and churches facing the Grand Canal
Day 5: Venice - Gondola Ride - 3 Magic Islands Tour
Today after breakfast, take a Water bus and proceed to the St Marko square for your tour Golndola Tour -embarking on gondola and 35 minute ride along the Grand Canal and minor channels. After this - enjoy free time at San marko and Riolto. Afternoon - Walk to Water front to join Venice - 3 Islands Tour of Murano, Burano, Torcello proceed to Alilaguna's Pier at St. Mark’ swaterfront. Embark on a motorboat and visit the Island Murano, where one can watch the antique art of making glass. Then one proceeds to the characteristic Island of Burano, with its strong colors and light contrast, fisher island and renowned for the lace making. Last Island Torcello with its old Cathedral andits atmosphere of remote Venetian past Return to St Mark's Square. Overnight in Venice.
Day 6: Venice - Lucerne
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast check out and take atrain to Lucerne – Via Swiss Border. Arrive Lucerne and check in. Today you are free to explore Luzern on your own. You may visit Mount Rigi and enjoy a Cruise ride onthe lake. Included in your Swiss pass. Visit the 700 years-old wooden ChapelBridge, the Lion Monument and discover Luzern’s malls. Buy some of the famoussouvenirs like Swiss watches, Swiss cheese and Swiss chocolate http://www.luzern.com/en/index.cfm Lucerne has some Great Nightclubs to enjoyyour evenings. Overnight stay at Luzern
Day 7: Lucerne- Mt Titlis Full Day Excursion
After breakfast, Enjoy a ride in the first revolving gondola to Mount Titlis at 3020 m/10’000 ft. In Lucerne you board the LSE-trainto Engelberg. There a gondola takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand. Finally the revolving gondola takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, you visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Spend some time in the snow with your snow disc. May enjoy an Indian or Continental lunch at the Top. In the evening you return to Luzern (approx. 2 hrs). Overnight stay at Luzern.
Day 8: Departure
After early breakfast, check out and take a train to Zurich airport - Flights back to India