Swiss – Paris Holiday
Young & Fun
HighlightEurope's Jewels - Switzerland and Paris, are paradise for Holiday makers and Honeymooners – offering an amazing view of the Alps, beautiful lakes all around, beauty of nature is combined with old traditions, unique Swiss Inventions and unforgettable activities. To make it more memorable, add the glitterati of Paris, the Eiffel tower, latest addition Montparnasse and a long walk by the river Seine. This City-Duo works wonders to the honeymooners.
Package Includes –
- 3 nights’ at Paris 3 star City Centre Hotel, with Air conditioning / Heating, En suite, on Double sharing.
- 2 nights’ at Lucerne 3 star City Centre Hotel, on Double sharing.
- 1 night at Zurich 3 star Hotel, on Double sharing
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Paris – 2nd Level / Summit (Top) Level entrance Ticket Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise
- Paris- Paris Pass 3 Days - Unlimited Use of Metro, RER, Buses, Trams
- Paris- Montparnasse Tower ticket 56th Floor Observation Deck
- Lucerne - Mt. Titlis Excursion.
- Zurich- Excursion to Rhine Falls
- Paris – Swiss Border – Fast Train – 2nd Class Ticket
- Paris– Airport to hotel, Hotel to train station Private car transfer.
- Swiss Pass 2nd class pass - 4 days valid.
- Complimentary * One Prepaid Sim With Talk Time 100 Minutes Local + India Calling, Before Departure Complementary ** Paris Honeymoon Freebies - Rose petals, led Candles & Champagne once during stay
- 24X 7 Emergency assistance
- New touristic tax payable directly to hotels in Europe
- Schengen visa Fee
- Necessary Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any expense of personal nature, beverages, telephone calls etc.
- Early Check In or Late Check out.
- Mini Bar consumption / Room Service / Laundry / Telephone calls.
- Tours or Services not specified in the itinerary.
- Meals NOT mentioned above.
- Christmas – new Year Period Surcharges
- Passport and PAN Copy mandatory
- Prices may change without prior notice. If an incorrect price has been listed, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel or limit any order placed at the incorrect price
Day 1: Paris- Arrival
Arrive Paris - Meet with your English speaking car driver, proceed to hotel. Your room decorated with Dim lights, Rose petals, Champagne. Evening free to take a walk, visit Galleried Lafayette, Champ Elysees and nearby area. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Paris- Eiffel Tower & Seine River Cruise
After breakfast -explore Paris with Paris Pass- 3 days Valid Eiffel Tower SUMMIT (Top) level entrance Ticket - The Eiffel Tower is a wrought iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower.with Seine River Cruise- 45 mins. Return to Hotel with Paris Metro Pass. Overnight at Paris Hotel
Day 3: Paris- Montparnasse Tower Visit + Optional Tours
Breakfast. Montparnasse Tower Visit- Visit the Montparnasse Tower at your leisure. Located in a lively part of the 15th arrondissement of Paris, it's the city's tallest building. The Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck offers a spectacular 360° of Paris 656 feet above ground, on the 56th floor of the building. It offers a two-story panoramic view, including a covered panoramic floor and an outdoor viewing area.The panoramic floor is located on the 56th story of the tower and offers an unobstructed view of the capital through large bay windows. You can learn about the tower's architecture and history from a number of informative exhibit pieces in a welcoming and climate-controlled environment. Next, steps lead up to the 59th floor, where you can enjoy an outdoor viewing area. Experience a unique thrill as you discover this jaw-dropping view of Paris. Weather permitting, it is possible to see up to 25 miles into the distance. You can enjoy panoramic views of quintessential Paris monuments — the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Les Invalides and its gilded dome, the Louvre, and the Sacré-Coeur Basilica. At nightfall, watch in wonder as Paris light up. During this visit, you can take advantage of the many services at your disposition, such as the 360 Café, a gift shop, and a Champagne bar. Afternoon Free to choose from one of the optional Tours below (Price Not Included)- 1. Versailles Palace Ticket + Audioguide 2. Skip-the-line Full Day Small Group Excursion to Versailles: Guided Tour of the Palace and the Trianon with Lunch at the Grand Canal 1. Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks Ticket Disneyland® 2. Disneyland® Paris: 1 Day 2 Parks with Transport from City centre 3. Louvre Museum Visit with Audio guide. OR with Live Guide Overnight at Paris Hotel
Day 4: Paris- Lucerne
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast check out and private car transfer to station - take a train to Lucerne – Via Swiss Border. Arrive Lucerne and check in. Today you are free to explore Luzern on your own. You may visit Mount Rigi and enjoy a Cruise ride on the lake. Included in your Swiss pass. Visit the 700 years-old wooden Chapel Bridge, the Lion Monument and discover Luzern’s malls. Buy some of the famous souvenirs like Swiss watches, Swiss cheese and Swiss chocolate http://www.luzern.com/en/index.cfm Lucerne has some Great Nightclubs to enjoy your evenings. Overnight stay at Luzern
Day 5: Lucerne- Full day Excursion to Mt Titlis
After breakfast, Enjoy a ride in the first revolving gondola to Mount Titlis at 3020 m/10’000 ft. In Lucerne you board the LSE-train to Engelberg. There a gondola takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand. Finally the revolving gondola takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, you visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Spend some time in the snow with your snow disc. May enjoy an Indian or Continental lunch at the Top. In the evening you return to Luzern (approx. 2 hrs). Overnight stay at Luzern.
Day 6: Lucerne- Zurich - Rhine Falls
After breakfast check out and take a train using your Swiss Rail Pass to Zurich. Arrive Zurich, where you check in at your hotel. For the rest of the day you are free to explore the beautiful scenery or to go shopping. The city of Zurich lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland, a global center for banking and finance. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its premedieval history. Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th-century Rathaus (town hall). Evening free to take a walk by the lake Or shop at Bahnfosstrasse. Visit Rhine Falls. (Boat Ride CHF 8 -ticket to be purchased directly) Overnight at Zurich
Day 7: Departure
After breakfast check out and proceed to Airport to take flight back to India